Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To Go Where Gnome Has Gone Before!


I have to say that I have never really looked at this set. I've seen some wonderful artists really make many spectacular cards with these little guys, but I just don't get them. I keep thinking about the "enchanted" gnomes in Harry Potter's garden. So why then, you ask, did I venture to the Gnomeville? A wonderful friend from work is hosting a workshop on Monday, and she fell in love with these little guys. I have to say that they have kind of grown on me.

For this card I use one of my favorite tools, the Color Spritzer from SU! I love the effect this gives...a little messy, but I love it just the same! Sage Shadow Card stock for the base of the card, paired with Handsome Hunter for the mat on the main image. The Su! ticket corner punch was used to the corners. I have such a hard time leaving the edges of an image "naked" I had to sponge some color to them with Handsome Hunter ink. My Berry Special Gnome was colored with WWC, my coloring tool of choice. Hope you enjoy. GiGi if you are looking, I hope you are excited!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please don't make me like those gnomes!!