Sunday, August 31, 2008
I am FINALLY done with my son's Birth Announcements. He just turned eight in May. Better late than never right? I know I procrastinate...but NOT that bad. A co-worker recently had a baby, and I made her announcements for her. I made a prototype for her to see. Being that her little guy was not yet here...I used Gavin as a demo. I love how these turned out. I got a chance to use my sewing machine again. I'm getting better!! I love how the Just Rite Stampers can be used for so many different themes and ideas!! The possibilities are endless!! This idea was inspired by Debbie Olson. I just LOVE her blog!!
Three dozen are completed and ready to be dropped in the mail on Tuesday! YES they have the correct information. The only thing Jenn needs to do is add the picture!! I sure hope she likes them!
Posted by Jenn at 4:14 PM
Saturday, August 30, 2008
I received this wonderful award from my Hoot-a-rific friend Heather!! I call her Hooty or Hoots!! You can check out her blog HERE Thanks Hoots!!
I was also tagged a few weeks ago by another awesome blogger, Keri at Pink Lemonade
Her tag requires six random thoughts...this one was tough for me! Probably why it has taken me so long to respond!! Let's try.
1. Since today is the season opener for the Buckeyes!!! O-H!! (you respond with I-O!) Of course you would know that if you were a Buckeye fan!
2. What bad habits do you have? For me, not so much now, but when I was younger, anytime I was on a ball diamond, I'd spit on or lick my fingers! I know gross. It was like I was doing that subconsciously. A friend sat one game and counted the number of times that would happen in an inning. I can't remember the number, but I remember being embarrassed!!
3. The Olympics really got me missing Volleyball. I played four years of Varsity in college, and really miss it!
4. Do you ever start typing things and your fingers work faster than your brain. We do all computer charting at work, and often times I find my self typing something from work. For instance. If I want to type the word difficult or available...they often come out difficulty and availability. Those are two words I write often at work.
5. I wish I were a better gardener!! I HATE pulling weeds, therefore...it never gets done!!
6. GO BUCKS!! Had to start and end with that!! I'm crazy I know...but not as bad as my Brother and Sister in law!!
Now to tag other people!! There are sooo many out there it is too difficult to choose. If you read this consider yourself tagged!! How about that!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Another retreat has come and gone! This one was no less memorable that last year!! That's what happens when you get togeter with 20+ of the bestest friends!!! Pine and HB did a fantastic job with this year's retreat. I am so grateful for each of them! To top it off we got to celebrate with Pine as her first stamp set was released through Papertrey Ink!! Congrats Piney!!! I'm already looking forward to next year!!