Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tag You're IT!!!

Camilicious Tagged me!!! Here's the rules...

Here are the rules...
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged

Ok...Seven things

1) I am a Triplet
2) I HATE Seafood!! (sorry QC)
3) I'm a lemming...but aren't we all in the crafting world!!
4) Being a nurse was not my first choice...I wanted to be a Mortician
5) I LOVE Broadway Musicals
6) I blew out both knees, requiring surgery...one at age 13 and one at 14...no more basketball for me!!
7) I get to drive 8 hours in a car with NAVYWIFE!!!

Who am I going to tag..

1) Suze Midnight Inspriations
2) Stevie Paper Bits and Ribbon Pieces
3) Kendra W. Paper Dreams
4) Beate Fresh and Fun
5) Lana!!! Oh wait she doesn't blog!! YOU SHOULD!!!
6) Zappy Shabby Chick Junk
7) Debbie Olsen Thinking Inking

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Ack!! I came here to "tag" you, Otter! I'm late! Dog-gone it, I am late! hahaha Love your 7 ... a mortician! Wow!

*smile*

Debbi T said...

No apologies required Ottah!

:)