Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The BEST thing in the world!!!

OK friends...you know when you are digging around in your purse or wallet, and you find an unexpected treasure...aka MONEY$$$$ Isn't that one of the best things in the world!!!!! That's what I did!!! I found money from a stamp club member that I forgot I had!! Woo Hoo!! The order had already been placed, packaged and delivered, so in my eyes...this was FREE CASH!!! (at least I could put it in my account and not have to figure what percentage was staying! LOL) Anyway...I digress.

I went shopping at eP!!! Copics are on their way!!! Not the mass quantity that was available at the retreat, but, I am so excited!!!!


This little guy is so cute!! Whipper Snapper has some very cute images. I stole this from Lana!! That girl can color!! She had a box of stamped images that she just picks from to color!! Amazing idea!! I am sooooooo copying that!! Remember you can click on the picture to see the image larger!! Have a great day all!!!


Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Stamps by Judith, Paper Trey
CS: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Accessories: Copics, ribbon, scallop punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love when that happens. Unfortunately I am a bit of an anal person....doesn't happen to me often. But when it does.... Wohooo for free MONEY!!!!
Great card, Otter!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE this card Otter! Fun ribbon! Great coloring!

LOVE also when you find money - best surprise EVAH!

Anonymous said...

You are such a quick-study with the Copics, Otter! Wow! Looks fabulous! You go girl!

~Tex