Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eight and Half Years Late!!


I am FINALLY done with my son's Birth Announcements. He just turned eight in May. Better late than never right? I know I procrastinate...but NOT that bad. A co-worker recently had a baby, and I made her announcements for her. I made a prototype for her to see. Being that her little guy was not yet here...I used Gavin as a demo. I love how these turned out. I got a chance to use my sewing machine again. I'm getting better!! I love how the Just Rite Stampers can be used for so many different themes and ideas!! The possibilities are endless!! This idea was inspired by Debbie Olson. I just LOVE her blog!!

Three dozen are completed and ready to be dropped in the mail on Tuesday! YES they have the correct information. The only thing Jenn needs to do is add the picture!! I sure hope she likes them!




1 comment:

Taylor said...

She will love them!!! These are adorable, and how sweet of you!!! =) Great sewing...can't wait to see what's next! =)