Monday, November 17, 2008

Holly Cakes




Hi all! I hope you all had a great week last week. We had a nasty flu bug going around here. I had at least one kid home from school four out of five days. Thankfully that is finished. There was snow on the ground this morning. I REALLY dislike the snow!!! I REALLY dislike the cold!!! I REALLY dislike this time of year. The only bright spots are the upcoming holidays. A time to gather with family and friends.

Making Christmas cards for myself never gets accomplished, but I always seem to have a good business making cards for others. I have a great stash already done. This is just one! I love this Lockhart Holly Cupcake. I am finally using my stickles. Yeah! Enjoy and stay warm!

Otter

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh I love it Otter!!! I am making a project today using those dies! :) It is for a guest design spot for next month...so stay tuned!