Sunday, November 15, 2009

Three down...one to go!



Craft shows that is!! Only one more left this season! I've been utterly surprised by my success this year. I am never very optimistic going into these things, but what is a few extra dollars in the pocket! Surprisingly it wasn't cards that I sold. LOL! Only one pack of cards went in the past two shows, and it was this one! This was the third card I did for my stamp class. Niki Estes posted a gingerbread card on her blog using the holly leaf image from PTI's Holiday Tags 2009. I loved the look of the red and green on kraft paper! This was my favorite card from the bunch! Guess someone else thought so as well! LOL! Can you see the sparkle on the berries!! Gotta have a little bling right!?! Spica glitter pens are my favorite!!



Otter

No comments: