Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day!!


That's for my Canadian friends. Today is also my DH's birthday. He always wants a cake, but I can't seem to bring myself to make one the day after Christmas. I did however make him his favorite dinner...Spaghetti!!!


Christmas was a blast for the kids. Jillian got the Pom-poms she sooooo wanted. If you know me at all, you know that I am not the cheerleader/girly type. No offense to those that are, but that is not me!! I know I will have to deal with it sooner or later. In honor of my future starlet, I share with you this page I created a short time back. As you can see she is starting young!!



Card stock and ink Stampin' Up! Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Whisper White. Stamp set: SU! Pretty Princess, Alphabet Appeal (retired) and Headline Alphabet.



I love how subtle the tone on tone stamping is. It makes for wonderful backgrounds, while also not taking away from your focus!

1 comment:

Debbi T said...

Happy belated Boxing Day back atchya from one of those Canadian Friends of yours!

Next year make Dennis his cake....shaped like a box! Tee hee hee! ;)