Friday, December 29, 2006

There is nothing....


Like a busy Maternity ward, during the end of the year!! I have been so busy at work, I think I am running on fumes right now!!

Today's post is a card that I made for my mom's birthday. I love these colors together. A good friend, Michelle Wooderson used these colors in a swap we participated in. Actually the layout is very similar. I love using Craft White on colored cardstock. I don't use it much, but I always love how it looks. Can you see the "spritzing" on the left hand side? That was done with SU! Color Spritzer. It is a fabulous little tool. I seem to use it on every card that I have am making recently. I bought this new Cuttlebug embossing template and had to use it. It matches SU! Little pieces set so well. To those of you that are not familiar with the Cuttlebug, it is a fantastic new die cut/embossing machine from Provocraft. The embossed images are inked using a sponge dauber.

Tomorrow will be a new day for me. It is my birthday. I'll give you one guess where I'll be...yep...WORK!!! Chris and Kendra, if you are reading this...Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: