Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cute as a Bug!!


That's my little Lauren. I can't believe how chunky she was!! Double chin and all!! She is so tall and thin right now, you wouldn't believe it was the same person!

For this layout I used one of the SCS Scrapbook Sketch Challenges. Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, and Yo-Yo Yellow were used, as well as retired DS paper, from the Sweet collection. I had the ladybug left over from Lauren's first birthday invite, seen here. I only wish I would have done the title a little different, but oh well. Can't change that now. Can you tell I'm still having fun with mom's Cricut?!? I hate to see it go!! The Joyful one is fixing that problem for me though!!

Back to work tomorrow!! It will not be a fun day. Monday's are always rough, not to mention that we are short staffed right now, and I have to work by myself !! Maybe there weren't very many babies born this weekend! A girl can dream right?!?

1 comment:

Tamra said...

DREAM ON !!!!

I do hope you have a decent day today because I need to leave on time all this week and next.

Tamra