Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Tags and a Card

Did you all read Michelle Wooderson's blog the day she posted about a little game of tag? A challenged was posed, and here is my take.


I used PTI Piece of Cake stamp set. I finally opened my textured cardstock from SU!! What the heck took me so long!! I always feel like I need some sort of background. The subtle texture of the cardstock, takes away that need. I only wish it was sold in 8 1/2 x 11.

The patterned paper was one that I NEEDED!! It is really sparkly in person. I hated to cut it, but alas...the new years resolution to use what I have. Aren't all paper crafters hoarders?!? It's OK to replace what you use right? That doesn't go against my resolution? On that note...I NEED more textured cardstock....



1 comment:

Debbi T said...

Oooh! OTT!
I got some of this paper when we went to Archivers (the entire load of us!) in August!

You've now inspired me to actually USE some of it! Gasp! *did I just say I'd use some of it?*