Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dirt bikes...


When you grow up with a mom who works for an orthopedic surgeon...one of the first lectures you get is about motorcycles and dirt bikes. The lecture goes something like this..."DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU RIDING A MOTORCYCLE!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU?" She then proceeds to pull out an x-ray of a person's leg that has more metal than bone.



I myself tempted fate once when I was 13...on a mini that only went about 20mph. Gavin on the other hand, seems to like the thrill. Our neighbors have a yearly get together at Buckeye Lake. They've set up a "track" on their property where the kids and "adults" can ride. They seemed to all have a blast...I was happy standing back and watching!!


Template by Tiny Toes Designs

Papers and elements by Summer Driggs's kit Courage


Otter

1 comment:

Mom said...

and I will continue saying it.