Thursday, May 13, 2010

A new venture...


You know those ideas that float around in you head for years? The ones that you say..."one day I hope to try that", but then eventually you forget all about it. Flash forward a couple of years...someone comes to you with a "proposition" and all those ideas spring board back to the front of you head!

That's what happened in this case. Digi Scraping has always intimidated me. Especially if it involves more than..."add your picture here". My niece is graduating from high school. She asked if I could make her announcements, but only wanted a single layer, with not a lot of embellishments. That got me thinking about the digital world. A few purchases later...lots of freebie downloads, and Photoshop elements....I was hooked!! This has been so much fun!! I've come to love templates! I think I've watched/read every tutorial I can find!!

Papers by Merkeley Designs: haunted
Brad by Jeanne Marie Scraps
Alphabet freebie...source unknown




Otter

No comments: