Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!!!



ETA... I guess the picture was not showing for some reason. I believe I have it fixed!! Sorry about that!

I feel so Blessed to be here for another New Years celebration. As I look back on the past year, I can honestly say it was not all that fantastic. I look forward to 2007 bringing better times for all.

Did I tell you that I love these Cuttlebug embossing folders?!? Here's another one!!! Valerie Stangle creates the most fantastic and easily CASEable layouts!!! I often find myself drawing inspiration from her. It amazes me how she makes simple look so AWESOME!!! Her name is written all over this card. Not only is this a Val layout, but she is also the inspiration behind the embossing. If not for seeing her fantastic creations, I probably never would have invested in these folders!!! My bank account thanks you Val!!! On a good note...I did not have to purchase the Cuttlebug machine!! They work with my Sizzix and adapter!!! Yahoo!! Completely justified...Right?!?

Chalks were used to highlight the embossed areas this time. I like the softness of the halos left around the embossing. The new SAB set So Very has so many possibilities. Whether you use it as a focal point or a sentiment, it is sure to be a pleaser!! Here I chose to pair it with Petal prints (which I might add, goes fantastically with this Cuttlebug folder!!)

To each and every one of you....Have a Happy and Blessed 2007!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I don't see a pic!