Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chunky Glitter



I FINALLY got to go to an upline meeting. It has been several months of conflicts. Finally I got to go...and I am glad I did. Mel had chunky glitter for us to play with. SU! brought this out with their new catty. I have to say...I like it! Mel posed a card challenge to us, using sticky cuts and chunky glitter. Winner would receive a pack of Metallic Brushed Gold Cardstock. Woo Hoo!! I won!!

For this card, I used an old Sketch of Beate's. The flower is from the Sticky Cuts sheet. A note of caution...this is not two sided!!! You must stick the white layer down to your card first (using adhesive of choice), and then peel of the red liner. I made the mistake of putting on the white glitter first. I ended up picking black glitter out of the white!! I don't think the white would have shown on the black as much. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

AWESOME card! I need to play with the chunky glitter. Congrats on the win!