Saturday, February 2, 2008

Paper Hearts


I soooo love this little image by American Art Stamps. I received her from an image swap with friends. We have done this every so often to "try before your buy"! I don't know if it is helpful or detrimental to my budget?!? LOL!! I colored her using copic markers. The patterened paper is sprayed with Glimmer Mist purchased from eP! Of course that is difficult to see in the picture. Ribbon is May Arts purchased from Cindy at Starlitstudio

What is everyone going to do for the game tomorrow? Will everyone be stamping? I have a class to teach. I am going to wager a bet that most mom's will come solo!!! My DH is watching a rerun of the '72 Dolphins in the Superbowl. Obsessed, I tell ya!! He has been rooting against New England all season!! To be nice...I will end this post with Go Giants!!

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very Cute card Otter! I love how you double stamped LOVE to create a depth to the sentiment!