Monday, May 19, 2008

Challenge

I don't usually get a chance to participate in challenges, but today was different. Lauren M. posted a challenge on her blog this morning along with a sketch!! I LOVE sketches!! This on immediately went into my sketch book.



My son's birthday is tomorrow, as well as his baseball coach. I used the same sketch and colors for both cards.


It's always fun to see how different stamps make the same sketch look completely different.


For Gavin's card I just flipped the sketch to a horizontal layout.

5 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my gosh! How super duper adorable are they both!! Love them. Great colors too. i LIKE HOW YOU KEPT THE SAME ELEMENTS AND MIXED IT UP

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous cards .love them ,Dawnxx

Melissa said...

Oh WOW, these are FAB!! I love how you coloured the stamps, great job!! I'm sure your son and his coach will love thier cards :) Thanks for accepting our challenge!

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful cards!!!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW - these are AWESOME, girl!