Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday Chick!




Good sunny Saturday morning all! It has been gloomy here all week, but now the sun is shining!! It is not the 80 degree weather that I sooooooo desperately need, but at least there is sun!

This is just a little birthday card I did for my daughter to take to a birthday party. The image is one of the calendar chicks by Stampendous, available at Eclectic Paperie. You can find the link on the side bar. Remember you can click on the pictured to enlarge the photo! I say you must...to see the sparkle!!!

Hope the sun is shining where you are!! Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable!! I love this image and just used it on one of my cards as well. http://basementstamper.blogspot.com/2008/05/color-inspiration-9.html

I see your are a LC/RN. I just had my 3rd baby and am nursing (a little one who won't take a bottle from anyone right now).

Great job on this card, love all the detail of it and the colors you used.

MichelleY said...

LOVE this card, Otter! The colors are bright and fresh!!