Saturday, May 31, 2008

Quick notes


Hi everyone. Quick post today. I'm running on fumes. Work was busy busy busy last. I' going on about three hours of sleep. There are toothpicks holding my eyelids up!!!

This cute little card is a 6x3. Bevie Pearl the challenge queen issued the 6x3 inch card challenge several weeks back. I made up a small card set using different sentiments. This size card will fit into the standard size mailing envelope. These are a quick and easy size.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

4 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Otter,this card is gorgeous.

MichelleY said...

Oh my...this card has a wonderful vintage charm to it. Its very pretty, Otter!

MichelleY said...

Oh my...I love the vintage charm of this card. Its truly lovely, Otter.

Debbie Olson said...

SO sweetly vintage--beautiful job!