Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just for fun!!

Ok Suze and Bethie....this is for you!!!


A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: My husband, Dennis...sometimes...after that...Suzy
C -Cake or Pie: ICE CREAM, BABY!
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: electricity....it powers the essentials....computer, cell phone, tv, microwave, etc...I like this Suze!!
F - Favorite Color: pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither!!! Can't stand them!! And besides, they rot your teeth!!!
H - Hometown: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
I - Indulgence: Reese's peanut butter cups
J - January or February: January, New year, new start!!
K - Kids & Names: Gavin, Jillian and Lauren
L - Life is incomplete without? Chocolate
M - Marriage Date: July 26, 1997
N - Number of Siblings: 1 brother here...another with Jesus
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: something happening to my children
Q - Fave Quote: "life is like a box of choclates...you never know what you are going to get!" Forrest Gump LOL!
R - Reason to Smile: my kids
S - Season: SUMMER BABY! BRING ON THE BEACH! I hate the cold!!
T - Tag 3-4 People: Well I think I am the last to respond so everyone has already been tagged...do we start a second round?
U - Unknown fact about me: I am a triplet
V - Vegetable you don't like: most of them!!!
W - Worst Habit: laundry piling up!!!
X - X-rays: My mom's an x-ray tech...does that count?
Y - Your Fave Food: Choclate...there seems to be a theme going here!!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

No comments: