Saturday, January 13, 2007

Love is in the Air



A whole week!!!! Sorry everyone!! Not a lot going on here this past week, so I am not sure what happened. There seems to be so little free time. I was sure that would change after the holidays.

Guess what I am working on now? Valentines Day Cards!! Last year I took cards to work to sell for $2 a card. I am working ahead this year. Here is the first idea. This was inspired by one I saw on SCS.

I love the block background stamp from the Sweet Shapes set. The different shades are all done with the texture of the stamp. Very cool if you ask me!! Real Red, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Black, cardstock and inks were use on this card. The horizontal slot punch works great for creating a hole for the ribbon embellishment.

Love is in the air...but where's the chocolate?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OTTER!!! You have a blog! well, duh - you know that, but I didn't till just now.

What fun cards!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Otter This IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!